If you and your colleagues would like to host a future A-T International Workshop, here is a format that can be followed for applying to the Organizing Committee. Multiple copies of the proposal should be given to the local organizers of the present workshop, early in the meeting, so that these can be circulated for consideration. On the last day of the workshop, please attend the Organizing Committee meeting and present the material.
1. City, Country for proposed next venue
2. Names of proposed scientific organizers and academic affilitations
3. Prior experience(s) with organizing a workshop
4. A description of the hotel being considered as the main venue for the workshop
Maximum capacity of hotel
5. A financial plan
Estimated costs ($200,000)
6. Theme or focus of workshop
© ATW2010, all rights reserved.